Pest description, crop damage and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- bifenthrin (often as a mix with zeta-cypermethrin)
- pyrethrins (as a mix with azadirachtin) -Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic use.
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- Chenopodium ambrosioides extract (Requiem 25EC) at 4 to 6 pints formulated product per acre, soil application. REI 4 hr. OMRI-listed for organic use.
- chloropicrin (Telone)-Preplant.
- diazinon (Diazinon 50W) at 3 to 4 lb ai/A. Broadcast just before planting and incorporate in to top 4 to 8 inches. REI 3 days.