Pest description and crop damage
Biology and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- gamma-cyhalothrin-Not for use on dry peas.
- pyrethrins-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic use.
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- chlorpyrifos (Lorsban 30F) at 2.75 fl oz/cwt seed, as a slurry treatment. Commercial seed treatments only. Toxic to fish.
- thiamethoxam (Cruiser) at 0.05 lb ai/cwt seed. REI 12 hr.
- thiamethoxam + mefenoxam + fludioxnil (Cruiser Maxx) at 1.5 fl oz/100 (product) lb seed. REI 48 hr. Minimum plantback interval 120 days.