Pest description, crop damage and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- bifenthrin (granular formulation)
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- bifenthrin (Brigade WSB) at 0.05 to 0.1 lb ai/a in furrow with seed or transplant. REI 12 hr.
- bifenthrin/avermectin (Athena) at 0.06 to 0.12 lb ai/a at plant broadcast, in-furrow or drench. REI 12 hr. Do not exceed 0.35 lb ai/a per season.
- chloropicrin (Telone)-Preplant.
- Isaria fumosorosea (PFR-97 20% WDG) at 1 to 2 lb/acre of produce as soil treatment. REI 4 hr. Retreatment interval 3 to 10 days. OMRI-listed for organic use.
- thiamethoxam (Cruiser 5FS) consult label.