Pest description and crop damage White scale flock needles. Hosts: Douglas-fir and pines. Eggs hatch May or June, perhaps July.
Apply to crawler stage.
- bifenthrin ( OnyxPro, Sniper and others)-Restricted use. (Grp 3)
- chlorpyrifos (Lorsban Advanced, Warhawk and others)-Restricted use pesticide. (Group 1)
- dinotefuran (Safari 20 SG)- (Group 4)
- horticultural oil/soap (M-Pede, Ultra-Pure Oil and others)-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic production.
- sulfoxaflor (Transform WG)-(Group 4c)