- Bacillus thuringiensis var. israelensis (VectoBac WDG)-PHI 0 days. See label for rates. Bt products are used to control mosquito larvae in ponds, pools, catch basins, etc., and do not kill adults. Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic use.
- Bacillus sphaericus (VectoLex WDG) at 0.5 to 1.5 lb product/a. Reapply as needed after 1 to 4 weeks. OMRI-listed for organic use.
- carbaryl (Drexel Carbaryl 4L) at 0.25 to 1 lb ai/a. For adult control. PHI 0 days. REI 12 hr.
- deltamethrin (DeltaGard) at 0.00134 lb ai/a. Do not exceed 0.0134 lb ai/a per year.
- etofenprox (Zenivex E20) at 0.00175 to 0.007 lb ai/a. Do not exceed 0.18 lb ai/a per year.
- malathion ULV (Fyfanon ULV Mosquito) at 0.2 to 0.23 lb ai/a. For adult control. PHI 0 days. REI 12 hr. Limit 1 treatment per cutting.
- naled (Dibrom 8E) at 0.1 lb ai/a. REI 48 hr. Retreatment interval 10 days where lactating dairy animals are being held. Adult mosquitoes.
- s-methoprene (Altosid SBG II)-Consult label for species controlled. Apply at 2nd to 4th larval instars. Irrigated pastures may be treated after each flooding without the removal of grazing livestock.