Ctenicera spp. and Limonius spp.
Pest description, crop damage and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- azadirachtin (neem oil)-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic use.
- pyrethrins (often combined with other ingredients)-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic use.
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- dichloropropene (Telone II)-Preplant.
- imidacloprid (Gaucho 480F)-Seed treatment. See label for instructions.
- thiamethoxam (Cruiser 5 FS)-Seed treatment at 1.28 fl oz per 100 lb of seed. Refer to label for complete instructions.